- Finish Part 1 of Bad Company.
- Replot Spanner and write the second draft of the script.
- Finish my self-instruction in how to draw the head. I'm currently
procrastinatingworking on the most difficult perspectives: the extreme angles and tilted profiles.
- Start creating character designs again. Since the Spanner and BadCo casts overlap, some designs will do double duty.
- Learn how to write song lyrics (surprisingly tough!) so I can start writing my 50 songs.
Monday, August 4, 2008
I didn't do very well in July. Two weeks of writer's block took care of that. Derailed last month, I'm determined to recover from it and do something this month. So here's my story goals for this month: