Friday, March 14, 2008

It Begins...

Spanner's World is my new blog specializing in my fiction. Here I'll write about my novels and comics, and post my character designs.

Right now I'm working on a novel, Bad Company, about a Blackwater-type company's invasion of America, and a manga, Spanner, about a teenage girl who can't conform and the struggle of her and her friends to live free in a future fascist society on the verge of chaos. Bad Company is my 2007 NaNoWriMo novel, which I'm editing this month [March 2008] for NaNoEdMo.

I've been working on Spanner in some form or other since 1992, and I have 14 "Project Notebooks" to show for it but not much else. But then I found out that NaNoWriMo's sister contest, Script Frenzy, now allows comics scripts along with the movies and plays, so I brought Spanner out of mothballs and have now begun to work on it seriously for the first time ever, since now I have the chance to publish it.

I'll start posting story ideas and character drawings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment