Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Second Revision's Second Revisions: Chapters 1 and 2 #spanner

While I was transferring the second-revision text of Spanner chapters 1 and 2 to the Book 1 ebook's HTML files, I found some unrevised text and errors that had escaped my notice during revision and posting. I found missing lines, missing HTML tags (especially a lot of missing <em>s in Chapter 2), and lines that had lost their context in the transition from the first draft. Also, the NaNoEdMo version of Chapter 2 has a lot of lines I left out of the Revision 2 version as I originally posted it online. So, wherever I found errors in the text and the story continuity, I corrected them.

And so, here's the newly re-revised Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. If you want, start again at the Intro.

Meanwhile, I'll be redoing the ebook version of Chapters 3 and 4, and finishing the edit of Chapters 5 and 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment