Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spanner R4 Update: Halfway Through the Month, Only One Chapter Edited

For the October before NaNoWriMo 2012, I gave myself the challenge of editing two months' posts worth of Spanner chapters in one month. I made it easy for myself by taking a week off and then reducing my post schedule to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Piece of cake, right?

As of the halfway point of this month, I've only edited one chapter out of four. And that one chapter was surprisingly difficult. Yeah, Chapter 11 is finished except for (at this writing) one Interlude. But so far Chapter 11 is all I've finished.

So it's time for me to get myself into WriMo Mode and edit those four other chapters. I do have crazy enough ideas. But I should be able to at least edit a chapter a week. So I guess that's exactly what I'm going to do. And to make it even easier for me, I'm posting the new Interlude 8 and the Chapter 11 index on Monday and Wednesday. But it's up to me to do the rest.

For Chapter 12, I'm giving myself a week. In fact, I'm starting work on 12.1 tonight. I'll post another update when I'm done editing Chapter 12.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment