Monday, March 18, 2013

Spanner R4 Resumes Today with 19.3

This last week I suffered a bad case of "editor's block", and the post schedule suffered. I've broken the block (bringing my NaNoEdMo hours to 43) and completed most of Chapter 19. I'm finally editing ahead of my post schedule, so 19.3 and 19.4 are now ready to post and (at this writing) 19.5 is almost done. What saved me this time? The realization that I need to meditate regularly in order to calm my chaotic mind, and that I write (and edit, and draw) much better to a musical soundtrack (I edited 19.5, for example, while listening to two hours of Sigue Sigue Sputnik).

So Spanner R4 resumes today with 19.3. And I'm confident at last that I can not only win EdMo this year, but finish editing all of Book 1 this month, all the way to the end of Chapter 23 and into Chapter 24. I'm into it at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment